March Post II

I was wondering the recent state of the former president Doo-Hwan Chun who caused the mass of innocent death from the Gwangju Uprising. He is still alive and live like normal people with his family. Unlike him, the former president, Geun-Hae Park, is arrested because of her unrightful action while she had the authority of president. Also the another former president, MB LEE, is arrested because of his unrightful action. I was wondering why the former president, Doo-Hwan Chun, is not still arrested and not having the consequence of killing innocent people. He defends his action by saying the Gwangju Uprising was needed to develop the society but many people disagree with him.
I am planning to come up with another post about the former president Doo-Hwan Chun. I will interview my parents who were alive during that time era and my sister who weren't alive during that time era about the thoughts of Doo-Hwan Chun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Post II

January Post I

May Post I