April Post II

After listing all the facts about Gwangju Uprising, I was shocked again. I am very thankful that this didn't happen in my life time. I am also very thankful that this how this event has changed the society. If this did not happen, the future in the past, the present where I am existing would have no freedom. It would have been full of limitation that is caused from the communism.
Like what I said in the post that I posted in the past, I am shocked that the head of the massacre was only imprisoned for only two years and was released. Still, there are many political scandals happening and I really want to prevent people from repeating the past. I think it is very significant to block the unrightfulness and unjustifying decision that the government is making.

Comments

  1. Great catching up with your blog! You have had a productive year and I am excited for you to share with our community. Do you best to get ready for the big day on Friday, 25 May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Signature presentation and all of your posts this year. I hope that you have a clear sense of accomplishment and pride. I am certainly pleased with your work this year. Remember to finish the year in good form!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Post I

May Post I